Getting here is easy.
There are good local and national transport links and ample free parking in the car park on the Quay behind the Village Hall, or at Calstock Station.
Or you can arrive on the scenic Tamar Valley railway line from Plymouth, which meanders alongside the Tamar with breath-taking views as you travel across the Calstock viaduct. Calstock Station is just two minutes walk away from The Old Chapel.
Bus route 79 runs from Callington and Tavistock.
You can fly into Cornwall by air to Newquay, and if you are really adventurous, you can arrive by river on a boat from Plymouth, tide times permitting!
The Tamar Inn is two minutes walk away from the Chapel and has a restaurant and bar menu. There are plenty of hotels and bed and breakfasts within a 5-mile radius.
Calstock Arts also runs a full programme of events at The Old Chapel.
For event details, and to make sure that your proposed dates are not already booked, please go to Calstockarts.org
The Old Chapel,
telephone: 01822 833183 (answer phone)
For initial enquiries about available dates, rates and further information click here to e-mail us, or ring 01822 833183 to discuss your requirements.
View Calstock Arts in a larger map
PRICES AND FORMS
- Wedding or Civil Partnership Ceremony £450
Mid-week Ceremony – Monday to Thursday, though not Bank Holidays £300
- Day Hire of main auditorium (9am-5pm) £150
- Evening Hire of main auditorium (6pm-11pm) £150
- Hourly rate for hire of main auditorium £20/hr
- Hourly rate for hire of The Kelly £20/hr
- Day hire of The Kelly and adjoining kitchen (9am-5pm) including equipment and crockery, cutlery etc. £150
- Evening hire of The Kelly and adjoining kitchen (5pm-11pm) including equipment and crockery, cutlery etc. £150
- Short hire of The Kelly and use of adjoining kitchen £75
OR download the PDF booking forms and other information by clicking on the links below:
Completed forms can be sent to Sue Hindle at the address above.